Program Analyst (Dallas, TX)
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an analyst or related profession (experience in the petroleum industry considered beneficial but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office technologies, including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- High level of proficiency with Excel, including building VBA macros, pivot tables and charts, and comfortable managing large spreadsheets and datasets
- High level of proficiency with Access and writing queries.
- Able to build VBA macros that connect to databases for purposes of extracting and uploading data
- Proficiency in VB.Net, C# or SQL Server considered beneficial
- Capable of gaining familiarity with industry software for any given project
- Ability to recognize and suggest methods for improving efficiency and accuracy in any of the existing data processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to use technical abilities listed above to address a variety of business concerns, such as generating reports, data extraction, analysis, error checking, and data transfer between a variety of data sources and formats
- U.S. work authorization required
DeGolyer and MacNaughton offers excellent benefits and compensation.
If interested and qualified, submit resume with cover letter. In subject line for email, indicate which job opportunity you are responding (Resume receipt not acknowledged).