Technician - Engineering (Dallas, TX)
- Work closely with engineers and geologists to prepare, organize, and manage information and data on oil and gas fields
- Assist engineers to generate databases, compile results, conduct quality control checks, and prepare formal written reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, with advanced multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize effectively
- Available to work extended hours from time-to-time during peak periods, and have a proactive attitude toward providing assistance and support
- Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Aries, OFM, PHDWin, Sahara, ValNav, and other oil field software will be a benefit to the candidate
- Experience with visual basic, macros, or other software programming experience, and experience managing large databases will be beneficial to the candidate
- Capable of quickly grasping new concepts and software applications
- Oil and gas experience (legal/financial knowledge will be beneficial to the candidate)
- Bachelor's degree in science related field required
- Spanish language skills, both written and spoken, are required
U.S. work authorization required
DeGolyer and MacNaughton offers excellent benefits and compensation.
If interested and qualified, submit resume with cover letter. In subject line for email, indicate which job opportunity you are responding to (Resume receipt not acknowledged).