Computer Systems Administrator - Dallas, TX
D&M is seeking a qualified individual to work in the IT / computer services department. Candidate needs to be self starter, able to work with others within the department and with others throughout the organization. Ideal candidate will be adaptable to supporting current systems and implementing new systems, budget conscience, forward thinking, and respectful of managed approach to implementation.
• Minimum 3 years comparable experience or qualified education/training
• Education: 2 years or more of related courses, Microsoft or Cisco certification desirable (MCSE certification a plus)
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Minimal travel possible domestically and internationally to affiliate offices
• Configure, distribute, migrate, troubleshoot, repair company PCs/servers Windows (7, 8.1, 10, 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016) and hardware
• Build Windows (7, 8.1, 10) image and apply image to new computers on premises and remote
• Have a working knowledge of and troubleshoot printers and plotters
• Maintain Windows Active Directory, MS Exchange, corporate antivirus, anti-spy, and malware software, and other company software
• Must have understanding of VMware virtualization technologies
• Test and install new versions of company software, network, and stand-alone version
• Assist in monitoring and enforcing company software licensing guidelines
• Assist in configuring and maintaining firewalls, routers, and switches. Assist with backups and restores of PC, server, data, and active directory
• Maintain company equipment and software inventory
• General knowledge of software installation, device management, print spooling, security, Windows scripting and PowerShell, switch management, and various programming languages including a working knowledge of “C”
• Good organizational, oral and written communication skills (English)
• U.S. work authorization required
DeGolyer and MacNaughton offers excellent benefits and compensation. No relocation offered.
If interested and qualified, submit resume with cover letter. In subject line for email, indicate which job opportunity you are responding (Resume receipt not acknowledged).
Return to Careers.